Detertek Pro End of Work Cleaning-1 Litre
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Detergent for end-of-installation washing
- Removes post-application deposits and building-site dirt.
- Eliminates saline efflorescences from terracotta.
- Eliminates lime-scale from floors, showers, bathroom fittings.
- Thoroughly cleans outdoor floors.
- It removes deposits and cleans at the same time because it also contains surfactants.
- Effective against rust stains.
- It helps to remove signs of engobing on ceramic and porcelain tiles surfaces
- Porcelain Tiles
- Glazed Ceramic Tiles
- Acid-resistant Stone Surfaces
- Quarry Tiles
- BUFFERED ACID, DOES NOT PRODUCE HARMFUL FUMES FOR THE USER AND THE ENVIRONMENT: IT DOES NOT CONTAIN HYDROCHLORIC ACID.
- DOES NOT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OR COLOUR OF MATERIALS.
- IT CLEANS BUT DOES NOT ATTACK.
- DOES NOT AFFECT GROUTING.
- DOES NOT RUIN PROFILES OR ITEMS IN ALUMINIUM AND STEEL (KITCHEN HOODS, PIPES…).
- CAN BE USED ON MANY SURFACES, TERRACOTTA, PORCELAIN AND CERAMIC TILES, AND ACID RESISTANT STONE.
- HAS MANY FUNCTIONS: IT CAN CLEAN AND REMOVE DEPOSITS ACCORDING TO DILUTION.
- IT IS ALSO EFFECTIVE IN REMOVING GROUT RESIDUES.
Dilution: between 1:5 and 1:10 according to the level of dirt to be removed.
CAUTION: Do not use on polished marble or on any materials that are sensitive to acids. Before using on this material, carry out a test on a small surface area to check that it is actually resistant to the product. For items in aluminium, follow the instructions and use a soft sponge.
We Also Recommend
Pro Joint Porcelain Primer High Performance Priming Slurry for Porcelain Paving - 20kg
Pro Joint Porcelain Grout Flexible & High Strength Porcelain Paving Grout - 20kg Tub (Black)
Pro Joint Porcelain Grout Flexible & High Strength Porcelain Paving Grout - 20kg Tub(Buff)