Goods Delivered To You
You may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery or within 7 days after delivery by getting in contact with us, either by phone or email. You need not disclose the reason for return.
This is subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be unused, as new and as sold, in resalable condition and returned in the original product packaging. Please note only full packs/pallets can be returned as they were sold. We don't accept returns of part pack/ individual tiles/ split pallets.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product is packed appropriately for transit.
- We will require a photograph showing the location and the condition of the product prior to confirming the collection and return of the goods.
- Two way transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount as it is a 3rd party transport service. You will receive the refund of the price paid less relevant delivery & collection costs ( starting from £65 per pallet depending on your location) and re-stocking charges.
- Any Perishable item cannot be returned.
-Full Pack - The largest pack size shown on the website for the listed product. Unopened, sealed pallet in original packaging.
-Split Pack - Any pallet/pack which is not a full pack ( all packs below the full pallet quantity). The split packs are exclusive orders made at your request (19m2, 16m2, 14m2, 12m2 , 7 m2... packs)
Although breakages are rare but sometimes they happen during transit and therefore please allow 5-10% of breakage to be on the safe side.
If the product delivered to you is damaged or faulty, we may replace or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights.
Kindly inspect the products for any damages thoroughly before signing for them during delivery. If you can see some of the delivery has arrived damaged, we ask you to sign for it as "damaged" on arrival. Unfortunately, breakages can happen and we will send out replacements as soon as we can, subject to below conditions:
- Any breakage should be reported within 2 working days of delivery along with picture of broken slabs. To help us, we recommend that you open all products and check exactly how many individual slabs are broken, take photographs of the breakages, and report any breakages within 48 hours with relevant photographs by email.
We cannot collect damaged product. Customers are advised to dispose of any damaged product once replacements have been organized.