FREE DELIVERY to majority of UK postcodes. Kindly enter your postcode during to cart page to find out cost of delivery to your postcode.
*Standard Delivery for full packs/pallets is in 3-5 working days, Express Delivery is in 1-2 working days.
*Standard Delivery for Split packs/pallets is in 5-6 working days, Express Delivery is in 2-3 working days.
*The Cut Off Time for same day Dispatch is 10 AM. This does not include Bank Holidays.
*Sample orders are usually delivered in 1-2 working days but it may be delayed to 3-4 working days.
-Full Pack - The largest pack size shown on the website for the listed product. Unopened, sealed pallet in original packaging.
-Split Pack - Any pallet/pack which is not a full pack ( all packs below the full pallet quantity). The split packs are exclusive orders made at your request (19m2, 16m2, 14m2, 12m2 , 7 m2... packs)
* Please note that the delivery could be delayed by a day in unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Please DO NOT BOOK any installer till the product physically arrives to your place to prevent any additional man day charges.
*Pallet deliveries are made to a KERBSIDE location only.
*We can only collect from or deliver to ground level locations.
*Pallet can be collected and delivered on solid surfaces that facilitate pump truck operation.
*We can not collect or deliver pallets on steep inclines.
*We can not collect or deliver pallets on gravel driveways.
*Two man delivery service is not available.
*The Kerb must be accessible for 18 ton pallet truck.
*No HI-AB/CRANE deliveries unless agreed (Please call us if you want delivery by Hi-AB. *Charges Apply)
*Sign the POD as Damaged on Arrival if there are damages or you cannot check properly, and report any breakages within 48 hours with relevant photographs by email.
- We deliver on Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays), between 8:00am till 5:00pm. We don’t make deliveries during the weekend.
- Deliveries are done by 3rd party pallet network. They deliver to kerbside or on closest accessible flat, rigid surface. If your drive way is accessible from the kerbside through a rigid surface, it is up to delivery driver to transport pallets from kerbside to your driveway.
- We do a quality check before sending out anything to our customers but sometimes there can be breakages happen during transit. Customers should check before signing for the goods for any breakages.
- If there are any breakages please sign it as 'Damaged on Arrival' otherwise pallet courier won't be responsible for breakages, and report any breakages within 48 hours with relevant photographs by email.
- Re-Delivery Charge is applicable if no one is present to sign for the delivery.
- To avoid re-delivery charges, driver may leave the pallet unsigned with prior contact.
- Though we check everything before sending, please allow for 5-10% extra in case of damages and off cuts.
- The customer needs to inform about breakages within 48 hours with pictures for any replacement or refund.
- Customers should inform any access problem before placing an order.
- If for some reason customer wants to return goods there will be return and restocking fee deducted from refund.