FREE DELIVERY to majority of UK postcodes. Kindly enter your postcode during to cart page to find out cost of delivery to your postcode.
*Standard Delivery for full packs/pallets is in 4-5 working days, Express Delivery is in 1-2 working days.
*Standard Delivery for Split packs/pallets is in 5-7 working days, Express Delivery is in 2-3 working days.
*Sample orders are usually delivered in 1-3 working days but it may be delayed to 4-5 working days.
-Full Pack - The largest pack size shown on the website for the listed product. Unopened, sealed pallet in original packaging.
-Split Pack - Any pallet/pack which is not a full pack ( all packs below the full pallet quantity). The split packs are exclusive orders made at your request (19m2, 16m2, 14m2, 12m2 , 7 m2... packs)
* Please note that the delivery could be delayed by a day in unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Please DO NOT BOOK any installer till the product physically arrives to your place to prevent any additional man day charges.
*Pallet deliveries are made to a KERBSIDE location only.
*We can only collect from or deliver to ground level locations.
*Pallet can be collected and delivered on solid surfaces that facilitate pump truck operation.
*We can not collect or deliver pallets on steep inclines.
*We can not collect or deliver pallets on gravel driveways.
*Two man delivery service is not available.
*The Kerb must be accessible for 18 ton pallet truck.
*No HI-AB/CRANE deliveries unless agreed (Please call us if you want delivery by Hi-AB. *Charges Apply)
*Sign as Damaged on Arrival if there are damages or you cannot check properly.
- We deliver on Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays), between 8:00am till 5:00pm. We don’t make deliveries during the weekend.
- Deliveries are done by 3rd party pallet network. They deliver to kerbside or on closest accessible flat, rigid surface. If your drive way is accessible from the kerbside through a rigid surface, it is up to delivery driver to transport pallets from kerbside to your driveway.
- We do a quality check before sending out anything to our customers but sometimes there can be breakages happen during transit. Customers should check before signing for the goods for any breakages.
- If there are any breakages please sign it as 'Damaged on Arrival' otherwise pallet courier won't be responsible for breakages.
- Re-Delivery Charge is applicable if no one is present to sign for the delivery.
- To avoid re-delivery charges, driver may leave the pallet unsigned with prior contact.
- Though we check everything before sending, please allow for 5-10% extra in case of damages and off cuts.
- The customer needs to inform about breakages within 48 hours with pictures for any replacement or refund.
- Customers should inform any access problem before placing an order.
- If for some reason customer wants to return goods there will be return and restocking fee deducted from refund.