FREE DELIVERY to majority of UK postcodes. Kindly enter your postcode during to cart page to find out cost of delivery to your postcode.
Next Day Delivery cut off time in 10 AM.
Standard Delivery for full packs is in 3-4 working days, Express Delivery 1-3 working days.
We can also do Split Packs to match you exact meterage so you don't need to order extra and waste it . Please contact us for the split pack request.
Sample orders are usually delivered in 4-6 working days but it may be delayed to 6-8 working days due to delays of courier companies (working conditions changed due to Corona Regulations.)
We are able to offer a Specified Delivery Service where orders can be delivered to you on a chosen day. Just leave a note in the order or email us referring your order no.
*Pallet deliveries are made to a kerbside location.
*We can only collect from or deliver to ground level locations.
*Pallet can be collected and delivered on solid surfaces that facilitate pump truck operation.
*We cannot collect or deliver pallets on steep inclines.
*We cannot collect or deliver pallets on gravel drives.
*Two man installed delivery service not available.
*The Kerb must be accessible for 18ton pallet truck.
*No HI-AB/CRANE deliveries unless agreed (Please call us if you want delivery by Hi-AB. *Charges Apply)
*Sign as Damaged on Arrival if there are damages or you cannot check properly.
- We deliver Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays), between 7:30am and 5pm. We don’t make deliveries over the weekend.
- Delivery is done through 3rd party pallet couriers. They deliver on Kerbside or on closest accessible flat surface. Its at the description of the delivery campany to deliver on the drive way.
- We do a quality check before sending out anything to customers but sometimes there can be Breakages during transit. Customers should check before signing for the goods for any breakages.
- If there are any breakages please sign it as 'Damaged on Arrival' otherwise pallet courier wont be responsible for breakages.
- Re-Delivery Charge is applicable if no one is present to Sign for the Delivery.
- To avoid re-delivery charges, driver may leave the pallet unsigned with prior contact.
- Though we check everything before sending out but please allow for 5-10% extra in case of damages and offcuts.
- The customer needs to inform about breakages within 24 hours with pictures for any replacement or refund.
- Customers should inform any access problem before placing an order.
- If for some reason customer wants to return goods than there will be Delivery & Return charge plus Stocking charge.
* Please note that the delivery could be delayed by a day in unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Please do not book any tradesmen till the product physically arrives.